We’re experts in producing video. We develop and film informative and promotional corporate documentaries and case studies, we film events and launches, capturing the excitement of a moment in time. We design and create stunning animation and product videos that inspire and inform, delivering audience interaction and engagement. And, of course, we devise, script and film advertising and promotional videos that drive sales and communicate brand.
The explosion of internet video has changed the way that organisations are communicating with existing and potential partners and clients. We are at the forefront of this revolution, working with our clients to produce stunning videos, helping them communicate more effectively and directly than ever before.
Broadcast production values are now within the reach of even the most modest budget. We believe that our expertise in storytelling, making complex ideas simple, and our vast experience of video production and management will give you the edge in an increasingly competitive environment.
When you commission LynxEye to produce your video, you have our undivided attention. As a full-service video agency, we handle the entire production process:
– We work with you on the creative execution, weighing your ideas and objectives with your budget to create the most effective means of communication.
– We storyboard and script with full consultation and approval at each key milestone of the project.
– We provide full crew and equipment, from cinematographers and caterers to cameras and cranes.
– We cast models, actors, presenters and voiceover artists.
– We arrange locations and provide studio space.
– We produce graphics and animations to reinforce key points and bring ideas and products to life.
– We arrange translation of your video, subtitling and captioning.
– We produce, direct, shoot and deliver your finished product online.
Furthermore, we manage the playback and distribution of your videos, whether it’s uploading them to YouTube and managing pay per click marketing campaigns, or hosting your video on cloud based servers and integrating with content management and measurement systems like Google Analytics.